Frequently Asked Questions
So here are some the most common questions we get asked:
Malta DJ Events offers you the following unique benefits:
- A choice of highly-experienced, sought-after and fully vetted DJs from our impressive 70 + strong roster
- Renowned, celebrity and premium options available
- Talented live musicians available to accompany your choice of DJ including Saxophonists, Violinisit, Percussionists, Singers and more.
- We tailor our service to suit you; every booking is “bespoke“. Just tell us what you need and when, and we make it happen!
- You are in the driving seat when it comes to genres, playlist and music direction (as much or as little as you want to be). For ultimate flexibility, select one of our outstanding
- Peace of mind knowing that we always have a back-up in place should the unexpected happen and your DJ be unable to perform last minute. We will also have backup equipment at the event just in case.
- Price matching promise. If you can demonstrate that you have received a lower quote from an equally talented, professional DJ/agency, please let us know and we will endeavour to match that price
- Event Design including sound & lighting services
How much does it cost to hire one of your DJ's ? The cost of every DJ set varies according to the DJ selected; number of hours of performance, extent of equipment required; and any add-ons. Kindly send us an e-mail on [email protected] - include date, venue and the number of guests expected for a quote. We will answer within 24hrs.
How do I secure a booking. To secure your booking (and a particular artist, where applicable), we require a deposit per your contract with us. For all bookings, the deposit is €150 + Vat.
You can pay your deposit by bank transfer.
Can we extend the DJ performance on the night itself? Yes, this is usually possible. However, any extension will be at the given DJ’s discretion.We love an extension request – we see it as the ultimate compliment!
What kind of events do you do? ! We supply DJs to every conceivable event. Weddings, Corporate, Clubs, Lounges Summer Parties , summer and Christmas parties, networking events, marketing and promotional events, brand parties, product launches, charity fundraising events, balls, street parties, boat parties, festivals – and every type of private party or celebration you could imagine..!
Can we request a drummer or saxophonist? Yes indeed! Adding a live musician (drummer, saxophonist, violinist etc) is a great option for those looking to achieve the wow factor at their event.
What equipment do your DJ's use. For the most part, our DJs use mainly user Pioneer DJ Equipment such as the Pioneer XDJ XZ and the CDJ 2000's and 3000's. Some DJs prefer more other equipment such as controllers.
If we gave you a playlist would you play it? Yes, which ever DJ you book will be happy to work with your playlist. In fact we prefer it that way. It gives us a general feeling of what style of music you like.
What time would you arrive?
Most often we set-up in the afternoon but it’s flexible. If you want us earlier or later we would obviously turn up at the time you want. Due to the time it takes to get equipment set up before your guests arrive there is no later . It’s not professional to set up equipment when guests are present.
Can we meet up to discuss requirements?
Yes sure, just let me know and we can arrange a mutually convenient time and place. Alternatively, you can also contact me via video call. All you have to do is just contact me to arrange a time for the web chat.
Get A Quote